Thursday, September 10, 2009

Behind the Scenes of a New Reality Show coming soon to Newport Beach...


Another fantastic Shoot working with Team Voorhees! This picture was taken at Michael Voorhees' amazing studio on 16th street in Newport Beach, CA. We shot in the studio and later, we took Dominque, the camera crew and myself into the RV and went down to Newport Beach on location! Great day! 

Beautiful Red Head, Dominique from Brand and from the Janice Dickenson Show.

I love her hair!! 

The gorgeous, talented Celesta from Elite! And sexy Andrea in the back waiting in the makeup chair. 

I love behind the scenes! Look at all these cameras! Good thing I'm not shy :-) 

 Doesn't Celesta look like Heidi Klum in this picture! This was just a snapshot I took, before she went to shoot! She's fantastic! 

1 comment:

InspireTheBride said...

Awesome work... as usual miss jeshi! She is really beautiful too~ By the way, i love when you wear off the shoulder tops like this - so sweet and flattering (you've inspired me to sport my shoulder haha;) *LaurenEgkan*