Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Dolce and Gabbana Fashion's Night Out in NYC


Dolce & Gabbana team up with Naomi Campbell's Charity to produce a celebrity studded event for Fashion's Night Out in NYC- and I was there to help get the models glamourous.

A deep, cherry-red vampy lip paired with strong, organic brows and clean doll-like skin completed the look. My lovely friend, NYC Celebrity Makeup Artist, Sokphalla Ban keyed the look... and I happily worked along side her.

Here's a peak at the models I worked on, the party I attended and all the glitz and glam that led to the grand finale... Naomi and her 'girls' dancing in the streets of Manhattan.

The lineup for the show

My work station and one of the gorgeous faces I worked on.

The girls during the party.

The hostess with the mostess- Miss Naomi Campbell and her choreographer, "Boom Cat!"

Key Makeup Artist, Sokphalla Ban

Catching a glimpse of legendary, Pat McGrath at the D&G party. She came to get Naomi Campbell picture perfect, and that she was!

No comments: