Sunday, October 31, 2010

On the Brink...

features


Jessica Hoffman & Pure Beauty Project

My heart sings when I see people's dreams come true, and DailyBr!nk makes that happen everyday, every week. I was introduced to DailyBrink while I was in New York City working with Head Photographer, Zack DeZon and it was love at first mention- then I looked at the site, and my love grew even more. Such a ravishing site committed to highlighting driven, talented individuals who are on the brink of greatness. As they say..."Meet the up-and-comers of tomorrow. Today." I cheerfully read through all the profiles and was delighted to find a speaker that would soon prove to be a perfect fit for Pure Beauty Project (more on that soon!) one month later, I found myself on the brink... Daily Brink!

 Check out my full profile and interview by Rebekah Allen and please spread the word - not just for my sake- but for all the future Daily Brinkers and those who can assist in helping other dreamers reach their destiny. 

"Where there is no vision the people perish." -Proverbs 29:18

"No Dreamer is ever too small; no dream is ever too big." Anonymous


Special thanks to Editor-in-Chief: Gary Goldman and Design & Photo Director: Jeremy Allen for being so gracious and for the opportunity to be a DailyBr!nker! 



No comments: