Sunday, September 25, 2011

Fame NYC Fashion Show


11 hours will fly by when you're doing something you love. Once again, it was an honor to be on such a warm, wonderful, talented team of artists from The Hair Room Service NYC. I'm truly inspired and stretched every time I work with Owner & Lead Stylist, Michael Duenas and Lead Stylist, Kerrie Urban (pictured below), I always leave stronger. The Proverb, "Iron Sharpens Iron" is so relevant within the Industry as well as in your personal life. You should surround yourself with people you learn from and from whom you're empowered by. Likewise, you should do the same to others.

So take a peek at the behind the scenes images of The Hair Room Service and our hair care sponsors Schwarzkopf & Salon Tech Tools at the NYC Fame Shows... and I hope you'll be inspired too!





I particularly fell in love with Schwarzkopf's OSIS, 'Dust It' mattifying powder. It's fantastic to have in your hair kit for those times you need texture, volume and oil absorbing powder pronto. Also Salon Tech's Ceramic Flat Iron works like a Charm!!


I was a model for my fellow stylist who created this beautiful collection of braids, which includes a french braid and a fishtail. So cool!

Owner of Hair Room Service, Michael Duenas at work creating a faux bob on our model. She arrived with stick straight hair too! He works wonders!

No comments: