Friday, April 20, 2012

Pocahontas Inspired...

Every Makeup Artist is in love with color, and when artists are given the creative freedom to play with all the vibrant hues we can dream of... well, we're in Makeup Heaven. Here is a sneak peek of the Fashion and Beauty Editorial I did for Disfunkshion Magazine.

Models: Michaela Rabinov (below as our Indian Girl) and Briana Acosta, both from Premier Models and Talent. Key Hair & Makeup: Jessica Hoffman. Assistant Hair & Makeup: Rhiannon Mariani. Stylist & Photography: Hugette Montesinos.

For Disfunkshion Magazine on location at Sandy's Beach, Hawaii.










What? You think we'd give it all away?! You'll have to wait for the magazine to come out to see all the colors I used- turquoise, orange, purple, red, yellow and neon hot pink. It was ravishing, if I do say so myself.  

Until then... here's a lil something I 'colored' on our other model, Briana Acosta after we wrapped. Before we took all her makeup off, I asked her if I could add some red... here it is! 


I used MAKE UP FOR EVER flash pigment. 


No comments: