Thursday, May 7, 2009

Sneak Peak


Always so enjoyable getting to work with your friends in the industry. Here's Brigitte Patton as DISFunkshion Magazine's newest model.... and here's what she has to say! 


Ohhh... I love you too Brig! 

Here's some sneak peeks behind the scenes... but I can't give too much away, you'll just have to buy the new issue when it comes out! You can pick DISfunkshion up NATION wide now at any Barnes and Nobles store!

The makeup and hair for this story was equal parts rock n' roll and girly-girl... just like our model. For each look I used sequins, jewels, glitter, stickers and applied them to the skin, eye and eyelash with Duo lash adhesive glue. Even the flower in the hair was embellished with rhinstones and glitter. 

We rocked it out for this shoot... literally. Microphone included. 


My set up! Thank you to my amazing assistant, Lorena for helping me with the shoot &  of course the clean up as well! 

Jumping in between shots to freshen up the rock star- barbie hair. 

Hit up your local craft store for some bejeweled goodies for your makeup kit! 

Brigitte in action. Doesn't she resemble Vanessa Millinno?? (Gosh, I love this hair!!) 

It ain't over till the phat lady sings (phat: pretty hot and talented!) 
All photos are of course, at this point, un retouched.  

No comments: