Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Speaking of Indians...


   A case of History repeating itself.... as it always does. Trends come and go, fashion cycles never stand still... being a product of the 80's, I would have been happy if the neon Blues-Brothers looking glasses never made it's way back into our lives.... but alas they did! I actually have a pair of neon pinks in my closet, thanks to a give away bag at Fashion event I attended.... but that's getting off the topic. After my last blog, I had the song, "10 lil Indian Boys and Girls" in my head, all day. So, what do ya know! Today I found yet another endearing little Indian Girl amid my collection of beauties in my portfolio. This was circa 2002, when I lived in good ol' Orange County, California. I thought I'd post this one too in honor of my apparent Indian fixation. 



No comments: