Sunday, July 18, 2010

Monday Muse...



Who has time for the Monday Blues when there's such thought provoking art, beauty & imagination in the world, I sure don't! I'm looking forward to highlighting some of the images that make my heart pound & showing them off here, every monday in what I have affectionately titled, 

MONDAY MUSE.

 As artists we have unexpected, surprising sources of inspiration on a daily basis... but let's face it, some days are more visionary than others. It's a powerful tool when we can keep our minds creatively refreshed and fed. And this is my way to help feed our appetites! 
Bon Appetit! 



Oh Vogue, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways... 
American Vogue, Italian Vogue... Belgium Vogue! 
I found these images online and it was lust at first sight. I want to do pictures like these! I've seen many model-in-the-water-pictures... and never anything as impressive as these beauties! I would love to credit the Makeup Artist for his or her genius work... but alas, the only credit I have for now is
Belgium Vogue. 
Gorgeous. Just plain Gorgeous. 


Thank you to all the artists who's art I will be featuring. 
"Creative People are never on Holiday." -Andy Warhol

2 comments:

Giselle Aloha said...

Love your Monday Muse bit Jess! Also love-love-love those water photos from Belgium Vogue...if you need a guinea pig to "test the waters" I'm your gal! :) I mean, you are my fave makeup artist after all!

PJ said...

Loooveee itttT!!