Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Inspiration for the Journey...

I'm inspired to keep creating and dreaming every day, with every turn there is something that keeps pushing me along in my journey as a makeup artist. Inspiration comes to us in all shapes, all colors, all moments and in all things.... stand still long enough to take it all in, to quiet your soul and reflect on the beauties of this world, to recognize the majesty of creation.... 
Be Still and know that HE is God.  (Ps 46:10)

(Matt 7:7) Seek and you Shall Find.... What are you looking for? Look for Beauty, and you will find it. 

"Men cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore."

God's use of color is extraordinary....

"Only as high as I can reach can I grow, only has far as I can see can I go,  only as deep as I look can I be, only as much as I dream can I be...."

1 comment:

Kat said...

I will never get over how stunningly beautiful it is in Hawaii!! You truly live in Paradise, and admire how you embrace it!